Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46551 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,436 (28,863 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)