Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03069 BRL / KES
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,833 (Shilling548,466) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)