Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 405% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 293,082 (45,782,892 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 58,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)