Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00674 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 395% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 321,898 (47,741,383 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 65,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)