Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 349% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,555 (3,334,189 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)