Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1092%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 222% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 148,009 (25,996,742 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 46,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 3 hours ago)