Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1093%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00566 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 226% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 153,268 (27,097,433 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 47,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)