Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02987 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,387 (¥1,050,732) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)