Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.326 BRL / LYD *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,405 (1,894 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 6,000 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €362 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Long Beach, California costs $1,105 (about 2 hours ago)