Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03087 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,794 (₨122,897) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)