Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,768 (RM8,645) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)