Cost of living comparison between Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.155 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,761 ($8,482) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)