Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.818 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,692 (AU$6,279) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)