Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,149 prices entered by 446 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17855 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,551 (Mex$ 25,490) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)