Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,852 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18497 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,589 (Mex$ 24,809) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 2 hours ago)