Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02887 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,968 (68,156 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (42 minutes ago)