Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.838 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,777 (3,315TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (35 minutes ago)