Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11284 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,492 ($U22,084) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (30 minutes ago)