Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11012 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,556 ($U23,207) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)