Cost of living comparison between Melbourne, Australia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,772 prices entered by 517 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.595 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,698 (AU$8,361) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)