Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 957 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,642 (COL$6,901,213) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 400 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)