Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,080 (COL$7,062,489) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)