Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 14,484 (COL$13,369,881) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)