Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02823 BRL / DZD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,305 (81,664 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)