Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,199 (Rp 23,471,991) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)