Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,704 (Rp 11,363,105) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)