Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.910 BRL / SAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,063 (﷼ 12,156) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)