Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00090 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,550 (3,941,687 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)