Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00092 BRL / UGX
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,451 (3,759,976 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (40 minutes ago)