Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31049 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 31,299 (Bs 100,806) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)