Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32385 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,888 (Bs 83,028) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)