Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31474 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,294 (Bs 64,479) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)