Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4.20 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3.49 (Bs 65,173) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (38 minutes ago)