Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04412 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,986 (45,026 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (33 minutes ago)