Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04406 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 37% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,583 (35,929 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)