Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04598 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,473 (53,781 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)