Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18361 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,356 (Mex$ 7,385) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 3 hours ago)