Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10720 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,392 (40,971 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)