Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10928 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,257 (38,956 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)