Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,403 ($1,709) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)