Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,368 (﷼ 52,964,961) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)