Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,968 (﷼ 30,649,937) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)