Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23542 BRL / LSL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,315 (18,329 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)