Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28395 BRL / LSL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,156 (39,288 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)