Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27664 BRL / LSL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,307 (33,643 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)