Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25096 BRL / LSL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,442 (77,471 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)