Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10786 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,759 (25,578 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)