Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,325 (€4,140) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)