Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12316 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 1,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,016 (8,252₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)