Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,370 (€1,722) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)