Cost of living comparison between Maribor, Slovenia and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.689 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,521 (€954) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)