Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02988 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,316 (₨77,488) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (32 minutes ago)