Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03099 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,699 (₨183,893) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)