Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03017 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,759 (₨190,872) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)