Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,376 (€3,328) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)