Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,092 (€3,498) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (41 minutes ago)