Cost of living in Marbella, Spain vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.460 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,622 (€1,485) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,300 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)