Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.826 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,882 (€4,151) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)