Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,121 (€5,276) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)