Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07055 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 31% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,100 (Php58,124) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)