Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06212 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (Php40,247) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)