Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31797 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,224 (Bs 95,052) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)