Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32385 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,358 (Bs 75,216) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)