Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04820 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 11,534 (239,278 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)