Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,320 (2,322 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (29 minutes ago)