Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.242 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,602 (1,111 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)