Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.305 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,403 (1,937 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)