Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.266 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,307 (1,319 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)