Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,363 (€5,630) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)