Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,470 (COL$3,075,030) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)