Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,533 (COL$4,186,689) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)