Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06497 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,546 (Php116,148) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)