Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05485 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,596 (₨47,328) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)