Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05267 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,343 (₨63,471) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)