Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00234 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,693 (1,153,175 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)