Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00241 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,261 (1,355,004 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (25 minutes ago)