Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00231 BRL / MMK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,845 (2,098,566 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (24 minutes ago)