Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,837 in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)