Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,626 in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)