Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,690 in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)