Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.407 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,243 (Dinar 1,694) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)