Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.432 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,812 (Dinar 1,638) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)