Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.416 BRL / BHD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,485 (Dinar 1,959) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)