Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11745 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,589 (47,585 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)