Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10429 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,809 (17,350 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)