Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10786 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,345 (21,743 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)