Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,197 (Rp 8,651,278) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (37 minutes ago)