Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.20369 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,500 (E£ 12,274) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)