Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.17311 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,750 (E£ 21,663) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)