Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.17592 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,600 (E£ 37,517) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (42 minutes ago)