Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03617 BRL / KES
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,630 (Shilling100,383) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (40 minutes ago)